HAPPY FALL FOLKS!
Now that we’ve fully recovered from the amazing Badass Bourbon BBQ in August and have sadly said goodbye to 2023’s summer, it’s time to get ready for Septembers event!
Autumnal Offerings will be on Wednesday September 27th and will feature one whisky from each region of Scotland! That’s right, after a two month hiatus, we are scratching our scotch loving itch and prepping for the fall of the leaves with dram in hand.
We have selected some really drammable whiskies for this month, ones that will surely persuade you to grab a bottle for yourself.
- Lowlands: Auchentoshan 12yo.
- Islands: Talisker 8 yo cask strength Special Edition 2020.
- Highlands: Glen Garioch 18 yo
- Speyside: Macallan Classic Cut 2022
- Campbeltown: Glen Scotia Victoriana
- Islay: Laphroaig 10yo Cask strength batch 15.
- And let’s not forget about a blend! Compass Box Orchard House.
That’s 7 incredible scotch whiskies!
To make the event even better, we even have some fun swag to share with attending guests that have been graciously provided by our friends at Beam Suntory.
The first 10 members to confirm attendance will be entered into a draw to win the Macallan tumbler in the picture! Winner decided on September 18th.
Event address to follow closer to the date.
Please confirm attendance by sending $45 to email@example.com
(Bottle not included, but it’s pretty nice eh?)